Monthly Archives: August 2011
multiftp – a Multi-Threaded Command-Line FTP Uploader
multiftp is a multi-threaded (multiprocess) command-line FTP uploader that allows easy recursive uploading of directories. It provides an easy way to schedule fast FTP uploads via batch scripts.
- Easily script multithreaded FTP uploads
- Works via multiprocessing to circumvent threading problems.
- Automatic recursive uploads
- Ideal for situations where you need to upload an entire folder in script (i.e. publishing a website via FTP).
mtftp.py -h for a help file.
- Python 2.7.x+ (not currently Python 3 ready, but the changes are probably minimal)
The software is licensed under the MIT license, whose text can be viewed in the program source.
Get the code here.
Posted in Code 3 Comments